Sunday, August 2, 2009

Elite Space Police Striker


Elite Space Police Striker, originally uploaded by kin.leg◎.

/quoting write up from flickr:
With the release of new SP3 series, I'm impressed by the total design. Not only impressed by the overall design of the ship, but also love the space alien. However, these awesome sets haven't release in my country yet, and I always prefer to buy sets from local store[instead of buy them online], I create this Space Police Fighter.

The Space Police are always well equipped. They are fast, efficient and able to take down every criminal. How do they do it? Well, there is a specialized team in Space Police. They are the Elite Space Police. They are well-trained, skillful, equipped with powerful star fighter. And, this is the Hyperspeed team in the ESP team. The Striker, fighter used by the ESP Hyperspeed team is fast, agile and come along with 4 large laser blasters, powered by a twin ion thruster. This fighter is unstoppable!

Speed : ★★★★★
Agility : ★★★★★
Attack : ★★☆☆☆


Gallery is always your alternative: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=393647

My latest creation ;P .I just love the overall design!

No comments:

Post a Comment